LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

WOW....just wow. that was amazing and deep.

No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

haha pretty funny! X) but i hated the pikachu voice acting...

Dunsparce Dunsparce

whats up with making talking pokemon apathetic since egoraptor did it :I

ACFan120onNewgrounds responds:

I didn't base anything in this animation off of anything any other person had made. I had originally wanted Togepi to talk from the beginning, just because that's how I had planned it in the script. I'm positive Egoraptor wasn't the first person to have Pokemon talking, as the Anime was the technical first to do that, along with previous Pokemon animations that have had Pokemon talk.
-----------------
EDIT:
Just noticed you mentioned Togepi being "apathetic". Again, that's how I had planned it in the script. Don't try to connect everything you watch to popular creators, just because there's a similarity.

Cardinal Quest Cardinal Quest

very good time

I didnt think I was gonna have this much fun with the game.

Goin Up Goin Up

Fully quenchable

This game quenches my thirst for games even compared to psn and xbla titles. this is awesome :D I freaking love it. its the first time Ive come to newgrounds to play the same game over again...and again, and again!

FF7 - Battle Theme Remake FF7 - Battle Theme Remake

Sooooo! ...that ff7 remake?

This song could totally make it into the remake if they ever did one for the ps3! it jus sounds like something square-enix would put into the game!

Lady Chun-Li Lady Chun-Li

Wow :3

This is fantastic! Keep up the good work dood!

I Shouldve... I Shouldve...

U shouldve put this in the other galleries!

Ive never seen this one. It would be a good addition on other galleries. unless the caption thing bothers u

Itsa Heart Monster! Itsa Heart Monster!

This is one of my favs!

While it looks rough its his style and it looks great! One of my favs from astrocambrias collections! make sure to check out others!